Beef Donation from Novus International
We are sending a big thank you to Skip Hampton and Novus International for donating 487 pounds of ground beef to the OASIS Food Pantry. Our clients will be delighted to receive ground beef at their next pantry visit.
Volunteer Help Needed
A volunteer driver for Wednesday morning is still needed
If you can help out a couple hours a week the Thrift Store is still looking for volunteer workers.
Do you like to grill? The pantry seeking 2 to 3 volunteers to grill and serve hot dogs to clients on Thursday and Saturday mornings from 9:30am to 11:30am. George Foreman or gas grill.
Visit Taste of St. Charles and Help Out the Pantry
Don’t forget to visit the Taste of St. Charles at the St. Charles Convention Center November 15 from 6:00 to 9:00PM. This is your opportunity to sample food and drink from 30+ St. Charles Restaurants. Tickets are $45 at the door and a portion of the proceeds will benefit the O.A.S.I.S. Food Pantry. For event details visit the St. Charles Convention Center web site www.stcharlesconventioncenter.com.
Wondering what you can do to help? Here are ten ways YOU can help your neighbors in need through O.A.S.I.S.
- Hold a food drive.
- Volunteer during the Scouting for Food Drive November 17, 2018.
- Make a monetary contribution by mail or on the web site.
- Shop, donate, or volunteer at the Thrift Store. Wed – Sat 10:00AM – 3:00PM & Thurs 4:30 – 8:30PM.
- Volunteer during the April Showers Girl Scout Personal Care Drive April 13, 2019.
- Refer someone to the Jobs For Life Program.
- Sponsor a family for $60 per month.
- Volunteer during the Stamp Out Hunger Postal Workers Food Drive May 11, 2019.
- Submit the O.A.S.I.S. Food Pantry for a Foundation Grant through your employer.
- Attend the O.A.S.I.S. Golf Tournament / Dinner Auction June 3, 2019.
For further information about the O.A.S.I.S. Food Pantry and Thrift Store please check out the pantry web site at www.oasisfoodpantry.com. Want details on how to volunteer, email the pantry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the O.A.S.I.S. office at 636-723-0037.
Thank you for your continued support.
Your O.A.S.I.S. Food Pantry and Thrift Store BoardOASIS News for November 2018