We are in need of more students and more volunteers for our Jobs for Life program. Please make any recommendations of people who might be interested. This is a wonderful program to help people enter the work environment.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Site Leader – Recruits and oversees the program
- Champion Mentors – Provides one-on-one support and encouragement to students
- Prayer Team – Provides prayer and support to students and volunteers
- Instructors – Teach a proven and time-tested curriculum
- Business Relations Leader – Recruits business partners with entry level jobs and a willingness to consider Jobs for Life graduates as job candidates, organizes student interviews and class presentations by partner representatives concerning their job field.
Please click on these links for a PRINTABLE BROCHURE and PRINTABLE FLYER.
Interested parties may contact:
- Rick Fauser, Director 636-248-0678
- Ron Holtmeier, Co Director 636-399-0909
- Bob Sayre, Co Director 314-226-4792
Your help will be appreciated very much!Jobs for Life is in Need of Volunteers