O.A.S.I.S. Fall Gala – Sunday, October 8
Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction
Save the date! The dinner and silent auction associated with the Annual Golf Tournament was separated from the golf tournament to allow for more attendees. This event is now called the O.A.S.I.S. Fall Gala and is being held the evening of Sunday, October 8th at Old Hickory Golf Club in St. Peters. Plans are in the works to have food and drinks, a silent auction, and a brief program. Please contact the Auction Chairperson, Shirley Stenberg on 636-294-0973 if you or your group is interested in donating items for the silent auction. More information to come as planning finalizes.
Thinking about Volunteering at the Pantry?
- A helping hand is always welcome at O.A.S.I.S. here are some ways in which you or your group can help.
- October 8 attend the Fall Gala Benefit at Old Hickory and/or have you or your group provide an item for the silent auction.
- Thursday or Saturday mornings from 9:30 am to 12:00 noon Grill hot dogs while the pantry is open.
- Hold a food drive and stock the shelves.
- November 18 help with the Boy Scout Food Drive by separating items and stocking shelves.
- 2nd Tuesday of each month stock the shelves from 8:30 am to 10 am with USDA Food.
- Saturday afternoons from 12 noon to 2:30pm help clean the food pantry.
If you, your group, or your church has interest in these opportunities please contact Terry Rodewald at 636-723-0037 or Mike Wraspir @ 636-292-1184 or Loretta MacCallum @ 636-233-1237 or email the pantry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support,
The O.A.S.I.S. Food Pantry Board Members